Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Neue Seite 1

www.ANDI´S-PC-FORUM.de

TIPS & TRICKS

HILFEN ZU TYPISCHEN PC PROBLEMEN

submitter.de - Kostenloser Eintrag in über 1111 Suchmaschinen!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 COMPUTER-SPIELE
jennermack Offline

LEVEL 1

02.06.2018 15:28
Problem with connection Antworten

Hi,

I play FS17 with my brother since game release.We both own box version of the game. We play on desktop computers with OS win7, I have wifi internet and brother has optical and there werent any problems. Problems start when I try to play FS17 on notebook. I work away from home so I install FS on my notebook to play everyday (Im at home only on weekends). I have win10 and mobile 4G internet (with better parameters than my home wifi) First two or three games were OK without problems...but after that, brother cant connect to game I created (and same with me - I cant connect to game he created)...there was an error message...something like "Couldnt connect to multiplayer game" (I can post a screenshot but its in czech languange) sometimes after 4/5 attempts he finally connect to me but this year it doesnt work. Its not working when I create game, Its not working when brother create the game. When I try to connect to random game there isnt problem and its work properly, when I connect notebook to home wifi it is working too...so I think the problem wil be in mobile internet but I dont know how to fix it... (game is patched to 1.3.1, brothers too)
Does anyone know what to do?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forum.giants-software.com/viewtopic.php?t=108254
auto loan video marketing

Thank you.

Online games »»
 Sprung  
Neue Seite 1

IN ZUSAMMENARBEIT MIT

www.ANDI´S-PC-FORUM.de

TEXTILDRUCK - BEFLOCKUNG - DRUCKSACHEN - BESCHRIFTUNGEN - AUFKLEBER

logo-schrift-werbung.de
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen